Registration for Knights of North Castle is online only, open through the end of the day June 13, or until all spots are filled.
In-person attendance is subject to the following terms:
Terms & Conditions
• "Family Unit" refers to the attending group, including all registered children and adults. I agree. Lets get registered!
• Family Units are preferred to contain 4-6 people total, filling out one unit per table. Smaller groups may be set at divided tables.
• Family Units MUST be registered together. If friends, neighbors or extended family wish to attend with you, make sure they are registered on your ticket.
• In-person groups require a minimum of ONE adult per evening.
• In-person attendees will have pre-assigned tables across all three days. Masks are required for the duration of this event.
• In-person and digital attendanc is NOT interchangeable. The attending adult may change from day to day, but all possible attending adults should be listed on your registration form.
• If you will be the primary attending adult, be sure to check the box "I am registering myself" on the form. Add all attending children using the "add attendee" button.
• By completing this registration form, you agree to these terms and the COVID safety disclaimer found on the registration form.